Castiglion Alberti

Castiglione Alberti, attested in the ancient documents of the 14th century as “Castiglione Albertorum”, was founded in 900 by the powerful family of the Ubertini and was still in their possession at the beginning of 1300.
Arriving in the village we see prominently in the Woods the brick Bell Tower of the Church already dedicated to Saints Fabian and Sebastian, it won’t be hard to then identify the significant traces of walls of the ancient walls of the medieval castle.
http://www.caivaldarnosuperiore.it/new/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Immagine43.gif
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial