Compagnia della Visitazione Church

The Church of the company of the visitation is a sacred building in Badia Agnano, Bucine.
Built in the early seventeenth century, houses a large painting of the visitation, dated 1637, recognized as by Bernardino Santini, the greatest exponent of the aretine painting of the first half of the 600.
Beautiful in its simplicity the Church holds as its only adornment a large wooden crucifix suspended in the Central apse.

 

 

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial