Early Christian Foundation and placed along an ancient Roman route, is documented in 1021, and was part of the possessions of the Abbey of Agnano. The current building is the result of a radical makeover. With classical style façade, the Interior presents a single Hall with a semicircular apse and barrel vault.
Real fine piece of the Church is the organ, restored completely faithful in past years. The barrels were found curled up and folded into a Fund at the back of the Church and once renovation were put in the original lease. The organ emits a sound among the best in the entire province of Arezzo.