The Church of Sant ‘ Andrea a Ripalta is located in the commune of Figline and Incisa Valdarno.
The building, already mentioned in the 11th century and restored in the 13th century and was extensively remodelled in the eighteenth century by maintaining a pleasant elegance entrusted to the stucco. Characteristic is the triple bell gable.
The most important work that we kept was a triptych with the adoration of the Magi and four Saints by Andrea di Giusto, with original frame and predella, dated 1436. The work was removed for security reasons and is now in the Museum of sacred art of the Collegiate Church of Figline.