The Collegiate Church of Santa Maria was built between 1252 and 1257, the year of his consecration. The place chosen for the erection of the new church was that of a former place of worship dedicated to the Madonna, already pieve from 1175. The new church became the parish church.
Inside, there is the great altarpiece by the Maestro di Figline, with the Madonna and child enthroned with Saints Louis of Toulouse and Elisabeth of Hungary (1317). In front is a late-Gothic fresco Annunciation and in the aisles the Transito di san Giuseppe of figline Egisto Sarri, active between the 19th and 20th centuries, and a painting attributed to Giovanni Andrea de Magistris from C where it appears San Romolo presenting a model of Figline (1539). Near the presbytery, is the baptismal font.