Its Foundation is perhaps before year 1000 and the Bell Tower already exists in 1028. In the 16th century was built the porch; the presbytery and crypt suffered initial processing of a Latin cross in 1631. To make it more impressive the settlement helped the construction of the large villa that binds her to one side and which belongs to the Guicciardini family. The Interior, after the restoration of the 1888, took a decidedly 19th century. To recall the importance that the Church had in the past remain a work attributed to Ridolfo del Ghirlandaio and a 15th-century Tabernacle elegant carved stone friezes.