Santa Trinità in Alpe Parish Church

He was the first Benedictine monastery in the Casentino, founded in Ottonian age between 950 and 961 by two hermits Germans, Peter and Jesse. In the eleventh and twelfth century came to have a wide jurisdiction; in 1425, now in decline, was entrusted to the vallombrosan monks; at the end of the 17th century was already in ruins; in the early 1900s was now a ruin. In 1968 he was tempted a restoration.

2

 

 

geographic coordinates


 

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial