Santa Maria Assunta Church

The Church, which incorporates the main part, behind the altar of the medieval walls of the old Castle, was promoted to a Priory in 1737. Reconstruction and enlargement facts in the 16th century and the subsequent changes of modern times have dramatically changed the original structure. In the nave, a rectangular presbytery, is remarkable the Nativity of Mary, probably due to a Florentine artist of the 17th century near the school of Francesco Curradi.

 

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial